The 100 watt iStick from Eleaf is a new addition to the iStick series. The new design utilizes removable 18650 batteries (not included) giving the user the option to switch batteries on the fly. Ventilation holes have been added for better heat dissipation and the stainless steel spring connector assures compatibility with a wide range of tanks and atomizers. The round smooth surface of the iStick feels and looks great in your hand.
The Eleaf 100 Watt iStick requires two 18650 batteries (not included) with an amp limit of 20A or higher to operate.
USB Charging Cable Not Included
- Dimensions: 4″L x 2-1/8″W x 1″D
- Variable Wattage: 5.0W – 100W
- Variable Voltage: 2.0V – 10V
- Resistance Range: 0.15 to 5.0 ohm
- Dual Magnetized Battery Cover
- Requires (2) High Amp 18650 Batteries (Sold Separately)
- OLED Display
- Spring Loaded 510 Contact Pin
- Stainless Steel 510 Threads
- Aluminum Construction
- Passthrough Functionality
- Advanced Temperature Alarm Function
- Low Voltage Protection
- Temperature Protection
- Atomizer Protection
- Short Circuit Protection
- Batteries Not Included*
We recommend the following batteries for use in the Eleaf 100w iStick:
(2) LG HE4 18650 Batteries found here.
(2) Sony VTC5 18650 Batteries found here.
*Use special caution when working with Li-ion cells, they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Make sure the user has enough knowledge of Li-Ion rechargeable batteries in charging, discharging and assembly before use. Always charge in/on a fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. We are not responsible for damage if there is any modification of the batteries/chargers in any form or shape (including pack making). We are not responsible for any damage caused by misuse or mishandling of Li-Ion batteries and chargers. We only recommend using Lithium Ion rechargeable batteries with a control circuit (protection PCB) to assure safe charge, discharge, etc, use of lithium ion batteries without a protection circuit is potentially hazardous.
21 day warranty applies